This Privacy Notice on the processing of personal data describes how and when http://entertainm.io collects, uses and shares information about our visitors and users of our Ecosystem ( hereinafter "You"), including our websites (hereinafter collectively the "Website"). We will explain you herein when, why and how we process information, including your personal data.
This Privacy Notice presents to You the personal data collected by M LABS TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L (hereinafter "We") from You and the processing activities regarding the personal data carried by Us through the Website and Ecosystem, as well as on the occasion of providing Our services.
Please note that the Ecosystem includes the followings: 4Clubs, mAvatar, mEvents, mWorld, Virtual Venue, mJob, mPlatform, mWatch, $mCLUB, mStaking, mFashion, mMarketplace, 4Clubs NFT Cards Collection.
Please read this notice carefully. In accordance with this Privacy Notice, We will process all personal data collected from You or which You may provide to Us.
As above mentioned, this Privacy Notice applies to any of Our services, as defined below, regardless of how You access or use them, including through mobile devices.
This Privacy notice describes how We collect, use, disclose, and safeguard information about You when You visit our Website or use our Ecosystem, as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application.
By providing any personal data (including biometric data) You explicitly and hereby agree that We may use it to perform profiling activities in accordance with this Privacy Notice and you are expressly consenting to targeted advertising and behavioral advertising.
2. DATA CONTROLLER AND WEBSITE OWNER
M LABS TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L, a limited liability company, with its registered office in Argentina Street 25, ground floor, District 1 Bucharest, registered with the Trade Registry under number 47813565, is the personal data controller and the owner of the Website.
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The processing of personal data represents any type of operation that is carried out on personal data, whether automatic or not, including, but not limited to, the collection, registration, storage, arrangement, use, modification, provision, disclosure and deletion of personal data of the user by Us.
We may gather information about You in a number of different ways.
We collect Your personal data directly from You in certain circumstances, including:
- in case of using certain Services (We may collect personal data from You: email address, Your name, the user name, Your crypto wallet address, which may become associated with personal data when you use certain Services);
- in case of participation in Our communities on Discord, Twitter, Telegram or any other groups on social media;
- while entering competitions or contests or raffles or missions and/or responding to surveys;
- in case of account registration, in case of updating your account profile;
- when You generate NFTs collections using certain Services;
- in the event that You are a holder of the NFTs (e.g. by mentioning your username next to the NFTs);
- in case You interact with Us;
- in situations where benefits are offered in connection with the crypto-assets, including rewards and royalties;
- when browsing, requesting information or interacting on our Website;
- when we conclude agreements with You for the provisions of Our services;
- when interacting with Us on any other groups on social media;
- in the event that You voluntarily communicate to Us, for any reason, Your personal data;
- when You buy, sell, mint on the marketplace;
- in the event of crypto-assets staking;
- the necessary information to subscribe to our updates (such as the e-mail address);
- the necessary information to provide Our services and with respect to: the registered communication with Us such as recommendations, comments, requests, inquiries, submitted through the Marketplace or Platform, using emails or phone calls (such as the e-mail address, phone number);
- any data made available to Us or to a third-party KYC/AML service provider by You during our interactions.
Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and/or credit card information, cryptocurrency/wallet address, personal description, Identity Card or Passport copy, date of birth, passport number, or documents and data which can be used for personal identification purposes and required for KYC process (by a third-party provider of KYC/AML services) that may be required to comply with applicable laws.
We may collect also information, which is received from third-parties, including from Our partners, KYC/ AML service providers, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, search information providers, or other third parties who may provide information, for the purpose of fulfilling the Services or to comply with legal requirements.
Our servers automatically gather information about You when you use the Webite, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting the Website.
If You use the Website via a mobile device, We may collect information about Your device, such as its ID, model, and manufacturer, as well as information about its location.
We collect also your Blockchain address.
We do not intentionally collect or advertise to children under the age of 18.
As mentioned above, we process also the following information related to You for providing you Our Services:
- Email address (country)
- IP address and password
- Website usage
- Gender and Age
- Location data
- the information for sending/ providing you with targeted advertising and behavioral advertising (your IP address to personalize your ads);
the information related to XR devices/ applications utilized for accessing the Metaverse and other information about you while you are using the Metaverse , including:
- biometric data, like Your face for the avatar, as well as Your facial features and expressions for the avatar’s own emotions;
- information about Your body type, necessary for dressing the avatars;
- [ biometric data such as fingerprint and information related to touch ID, face ID- if the case. All such information will be encrypted and special security measures are taken for protecting them;]
- [ movements and physical actions (optical and inertial tracking of head/body/limb movements), your eye movements within the headset may be tracked;]
- information on sensing of facial expressions, auditory sensing of speech and nonspeech activity;
- information on physiology (eye/gaze tracking);
- information about context (location tracking, Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) if the case)- your location within the Metaverse may be tracked.
- information on sites you visit, the ads you look at, the search engines you use, and the videos/locations you watch in the Metaverse.
In order to create a truly personalized user experience and gain a deeper understanding of consumer demand, please note that third parties in the Metaverse will be able to monitor and process data from Your activities, behaviors, and preferences. Please read their Privacy Notice/Policy from their websites.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process other user-related information if there is a justified need for it and if the processing of such data does not breach the applicable legal provisions.
We are complying with local laws and We are committed to implementing the personal data protection standard imposed by the GDPR.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will process all personal data You make available to Us, as well as any other data necessary to provide You with Our Services, according to the applicable legal provisions. We assure You that all your personal information and all your personal data remain under the protection of confidentiality.
Our main purposes in connection with processing of user's personal data are as follows:
- to analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we operate our Website and according to the user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience;
- to detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and perform maintenance and debugging;
- to prevent abuses on our Website;
- to create and manage your account with us;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries( for example via our Contact us form)
- to send out informative emails relating to products and services;
- to personalize your experience on the Services, to help you matching your interests with the suitable advertising, by providing You with targeted and behavioral advertising;
- to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to perform Our services and to provide information to users whether requested or not in relation to Our Services;
- provide You with customized advertising, discounts, bulletins, and other information about specials and the Website.
- compile and analyze anonymized statistics data for internal use or sharing with third parties.
- allow for inter-user communication;
- to analyze the user satisfaction and preferences towards the Services to enable effective service development and marketing activities;
- to contact You and to bill You;
- to manage the Ecosystem and to ensure its security;
- create a customized profile for you in order to customize your future visits to the Website;
- enhance the Website's efficiency and operation;
- monitor and analyze use and trends to help You get the most out of the Website;
- conduct additional business activity as required.
- safeguard against criminal activities.
- resolve troubleshoot issues.
- respond to inquiries about products and customer service.
We are entitled to process user's personal data also for other purposes if they are necessary for performance of the obligations provided by the applicable legal provisions.
The legal grounds for the processing of personal data are: your consent ( for marketing activities), our interest when the processing is necessary for the performance of our Services or legal obligations (e.g. AML/CTF) or, pursuant the public interest or, requested in the exercise of official authority vested in Us or a third party with whom the personal data is disclosed except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms that arise from the right of privacy.
When you visit the Website, no tracking technology is used to collect personal information about you. By default, the majority of browsers allow cookies.
A Cookie is a small text file made up of letters and numbers that will be stored on the user’s computer, mobile terminal or another device from which the user accesses the Website. The Cookie is installed by a request made by a web server to a browser (e.g. Google Chrome), it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and it cannot access information from the user’s hard drives.
Cookies are a central point of efficient Internet operation, helping generate a friendly browsing experience that is adapted to the preferences and interests of every user. If Cookies are deactivated, this may render certain Website functionalities impossible to use.
We are using Cookies in order to improve the navigation experience. To this end, Cookies render possible user’s terminal recognition, user preference storage and facilitate the presentation of content in a relevant manner, which is adapted to user preferences.
Please note that, if the Cookies that are strictly necessary for the Website operation are blocked, this may render the Website impossible to use.
Third-party cookies are stored and used by other organizations or websites, for example, Web analytics tools. For further information on Web analytics tools and measurement of reach, please see below:
- Google Analytics - This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables our Website to learn information about our users’ use of our Website, such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited the Website before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.
6. DIRECT MARKETING
We will use the data that we collect for direct marketing only, to send you communications in the form of email regarding products and services that We and our partners/ affiliates offer. You always have the right to say no to further direct marketing, at any time. You can use the opt-out link (Unsubscribe) that you find in all direct marketing communications, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your information (including personal data) for as long as is needed to provide You the Services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. We will retain and use your information (including personal data) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, as well as necessary for the other purposes above-mentioned.
By contacting us at email@example.com you can at any time obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed.
You have the right to access and export your information at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, We do not disclose or transfer Your personal data to third parties. However, We are entitled to transfer personal data to:
- persons/entities/authorities to whom we are obliged to transfer the user's personal data based on the applicable legal provisions;
- to a third-party KYC/AML service provider, if the case;
- to the persons who offer Us accounting services, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer care, and marketing services;
- to Our analytics service providers (such as Google and Hotjar);
- to the entities requesting them based on legal provisions such as KYC/AML legal provisions.
In cases where disclosure or transfer is necessary or if required by the legal provisions, We will inform You as soon as possible of such transfer. The disclosure or transfer of Your data will be carried out in compliance with the applicable legal provisions and We will take the necessary measures that are reasonably available to Us to ensure the integrity and protection of personal data.
We may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes with your consent or with a chance for you to withdraw consent, as authorized by the legislation. If you engage with other site users, they may view your profile and activity descriptions, which may include issuing invites to other users, conversing with other users, enjoying articles, and following blogs.
We may share your information with our affiliates; in that instance, those affiliates will be required to adhere to this Privacy Notice. Affiliates include our parent firm and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other businesses that we own or manage jointly.
When you visit the Website, we may employ the services of third-party advertising firms to show advertisements. These firms may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites contained in web cookies to present you with ads for goods and services that may be of interest to you.
9. WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
The site may contain connections to third-party websites and apps that may be of interest to you, including ads and third-party services. Once you leave the site via these links, any information you disclose to these third parties is not protected by this Privacy Notice, and we cannot ensure the security or privacy of your information.
Before accessing and giving information to any third-party websites, you should familiarize yourself with the third party's privacy policies and practices (if applicable), and take whatever precautions are required to ensure the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content, privacy, or security practices or policies of third parties, including any other sites, services, or apps that may be connected to or through the Website.
10. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We have taken administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the personal data We hold against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Your personal data may be stored on Our personal data systems.
11. RIGHTS OF USERS IN CONNECTION WITH PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to be informed, upon request, if Your personal data is being processed, and if so, You have the right to request access to it. The information will include but is not limited to, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom Your personal data has been or will be transmitted.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed.
You have the right to obtain from Us the rectification of Your incorrect personal data.
You have the right to ask Us to delete your personal data.
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of Your personal data. In this case, the data will be marked and may be processed by Us only for certain purposes.
You have the right to receive the personal data that You have provided to Us, in a structured, common, and computer-readable format, and You have the right to transfer this data to another entity without objections from Us.
You have the right to object, for reasons related to Your situation, at any time, to the processing of Your personal data by Us, and You can ask Us not to process Your personal data. If you have the right to object and exercise it, We will no longer process Your personal data for that purpose, unless the processing of Your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract already concluded.
If You have any questions regarding the processing of Your personal data or if You would like to make a request to Us or exercise any of Your rights regarding the processing of Your personal data, please contact Us at email@example.com
12. CONTACT US
In the event we decide to amend this Privacy Notice, We will publish the new version on the Website, which will supersede the current version.
Thank you for entrusting us with Your personal data and for finding the necessary time to read Our Privacy Notice. Please feel free to contact Us if You have any questions related to our processing of Your personal data at: firstname.lastname@example.org